Snoopy Pets L.L.C.
Tel: +971 4 420 5348
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
The Doghouse FZE
Alison Gordon - Owner
Tel: +971 50 4578874
Documents required for import animal to UAE
- Clear Passport Copy of the pet owner
- Valid UAE Residence Visa
- Vaccination Book with Date of microchipping & proof of vaccination
- Valid vaccinations
- Emirates ID Copy
- RNTT - Rabies Neutralizing Titer Test (if applicable for your country)
- Import permit from Ministry of Environment and Water
- The pet must have a Microchip (microchip must be ISO standard, NOT AVID) for identification purposes which must be recorded on your pets vaccination card/book and if required on the Rabies Serum Neutralization Report.
- Dogs and cats must be vaccinated for RABIES within the last year or 12 months (if recently administered 21 days should elapse after the rabies vaccination date as a condition for allowing the pet to enter the UAE).
- All vaccinations must be current and therefore valid.
- Pets under the age of four months cannot enter the UAE.
- A valid health certificate will be required from the country of origin, confirming vaccinations, that the microchip was in place prior to the last vaccination for rabies and that the pet is in good health generally.
- A Certificate for Rabies Serum Neutralization test if applicable.
- Please see the list of dogs which are not allowed to be imported to UAE (on out web site)
All documents should be in ENGLISH or in the original language with English translation.
Before the travel please contact your your pet relocation company and check if the requirements for pet import or export has not changed .Some of the government rules and policies may change in regards to import & export of pets without prior notice.